0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Arabidopsis thaliana
- Restrictions to use:
- Academic users only
- Community driven:
- User data submission:
- Programming languages:
- Data access:
- File download, Web user interface
- Documentation: http://www.megabionet.org/atpid/webfile/faq_help.php
- Tieliu Shi <tlshi at bio.ecnu.edu.cn>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Lv Q et al., 2017) AtPID: a genome-scale resource for genotype-phenotype associations in Arabidopsis. Nucleic Acids Res. PMID: 27899679 DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkw1029
- (Li P et al., 2011) AtPID: the overall hierarchical functional protein interaction network interface and analytic platform for Arabidopsis. Nucleic Acids Res. PMID: 21036873 DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkq959
- (Cui J et al., 2008) AtPID: Arabidopsis thaliana protein interactome database--an integrative platform for plant systems biology. Nucleic Acids Res. PMID: 17962307 DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkm844
Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, and the Institute of Biomedical Sciences, School of Life Sciences, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China; School of Finance and Statistics, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China
National Key Basic Research and Development Plan 973 (2013CB127005), National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (2015AA020108), National Science Foundation of China (31171264, 31401133, 31671377), 111 Project (B14019), Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (14YF1404400), Ernst Mach-Stipendien Eurasia-Pacific Uninet programme, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project and the Supercomputer Center of East China Normal University.