- Unique identifier:
- Web user interface
- Input data:
- TCM formulas/herbs/compound lists
- Output data:
- Association between the interested TCM’s ingredients and their known and potential targets, these targets and their located biological pathways, and these targets (/genes) and their related diseases
- Computer skills:
- Bioinformatics Analysis Tool for Molecular mechANism of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Restrictions to use:
- Academic or non-commercial use
- Input format:
- Pinyin name, English name or Latin name/PubChem_CID or chemical structure of InChI format
- Programming languages:
- Fuchu He <>
No open topic.
(Liu et al., 2016)
BATMAN-TCM: a Bioinformatics Analysis Tool for Molecular mechANism of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
PMID: 26879404 DOI: 10.1038/srep21146
State Key Laboratory of Proteomics, Beijing Proteome Research Center, Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing, China; National Center for Protein Sciences Beijing, Beijing, China; Institute of Basic Medical Sciences Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, School of Basic Medicine Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China; Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing, China; Beijing Genestone Technology Ltd., Beijing, China; Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences, State Key Lab of Rare Earth Material Chemistry and Applications, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, China
This work was supported by the Program of International S&T Cooperation (2014DFB30020); National Key Technology R&D Program (2012BAI29B07); Chinese High Technology Research and Development (2012AA020201, 2015AA020108); and National Natural Science Foundation of China (31271407).
0 user reviews
0 user reviews
No review has been posted.