0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Output data:
- The annotation result of BS-RNA is exported in BED (.bed) format, including locations, sequence context types (CG/CHG/CHH, H = A, T, or C), reference sequencing depths, cytosine sequencing depths, and methylation levels of covered cytosine sites on both Watson and Crick strands.
- Operating system:
- Computer skills:
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- RNA bisulfite sequencing data
- Output format:
- Programming languages:
- a working of Perl, Python, HISAT2, SAMtools, Bowtie2
- Documentation: http://bs-rna.big.ac.cn/#manual
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Liang F et al., 2016) BS-RNA: An efficient mapping and annotation tool for RNA bisulfite sequencing data. Comput Biol Chem. PMID: 27647160
BIG Data Center, Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China; CAS Key Laboratory of Genome Sciences and Information, Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China; University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
This study was supported by grant from the National Programs for High Technology Research and Development (863 Program; 2012AA020409, 2015AA020108), the Ministry of Science and technology of the People’s Republic of China; grant from the National Science Foundation of China (No. 31271386, No. 31100915 and No. 31471248).