0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- C++ compiler, R, ape, phangorn
- Source code URL:
- Command line interface
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- GNU General Public License version 3.0
- Issue URL:
- Documentation: https://github.com/xavierdidelot/clonalframeml/wiki
- Xavier Didelot <x.didelot at imperial.ac.uk>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Didelot X and Wilson DJ, 2015) ClonalFrameML: efficient inference of recombination in whole bacterial genomes. PLoS Comput Biol. PMID: 25675341 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004041
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College, London, UK; Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK; Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford, UK
This work was supported by the National Institute for Health Research through Health Protection Research Unit funding, a Sir Henry Dale Fellow, jointly funded by the Wellcome Trust and the Royal Society (Grant 101237/Z/13/Z), the Oxford NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, the UKCRC Modernising Medical Microbiology Consortium, the UKCRC Translational Infection Research Initiative supported by the Medical Research Council, the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and the National Institute for Health Research on behalf of the UK Department of Health (Grant G0800778) and the Wellcome Trust (Grant 087646/Z/08/Z).