0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Output data:
- Minor groove width, helix twist, propeller twist and Roll can then be visualized in the form of plots, heat maps or genome browser tracks or used for the assembly of feature vectors of user-defined combinations of k-mer and shape features.
- Programming languages:
- DNAshapeR version 1.0
- R version 3.2.2 or later
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- The input data can be either nucleotide sequence(s) in FASTA file format or genomic intervals, provided by the user in BED format or derived from public databases.
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Computer skills:
- Documentation: http://rohslab.cmb.usc.edu/Documents/DNAshapeR_document.pdf
- Remo Rohs <rohs at usc.edu>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Chiu TP et al., 2016) DNAshapeR: an R/Bioconductor package for DNA shape prediction and feature encoding. Bioinformatics. PMID: 26668005 DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btv735
Molecular and Computational Biology Program, Departments of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Computer Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA; Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering, ETH Zürich, Basel, Switzerland; Faculty of Science, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
This work was supported by the NIH (R01GM106056, R01HG003008 in part, and U01GM103804).