FiatFlux statistics

To access cutting-edge analytics on consensus tools, life science contexts and associated fields, you will need to subscribe to our premium service.

Subscribe
info

Citations per year

Citations chart
info

Popular tool citations

chevron_left 13C-fluxomics chevron_right
Popular tools chart
info

Tool usage distribution map

Tool usage distribution map
info

Associated diseases

Associated diseases

FiatFlux specifications

Information


Unique identifier OMICS_06429
Name FiatFlux
Software type Package/Module
Interface Command line interface
Restrictions to use None
Operating system Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
Programming languages MATLAB
Computer skills Advanced
Stability Stable
Maintained Yes

Versioning


Add your version

Publication for FiatFlux

FiatFlux in publications

 (26)
PMCID: 5868833
PMID: 29579121
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0194942

[…] in glucose metabolism [–]. we prepared cell extracts from cells cultivated in 13c-labeled glucose (). the cell extracts were analyzed by gc-ms, and the obtained data were further analyzed using fiatflux software to calculate the flux ratio of several metabolic pathways located between glycolysis and the pp pathway [, ]. the flux ratio of any step in the pp pathway was not detected […]

PMCID: 5715045
PMID: 29238275
DOI: 10.1007/s11306-017-1302-z

[…] allowing to estimate the fluxes through the various pathways and providing a true representation of the metabolic state under studied condition (zamboni et al. ). a number of analysis tools such as fiatflux, openflux, 13cflux2, ims2flux are available for estimating the carbon flux from steady-state 13c-labeling information (poskar et al. ; quek et al. ; weitzel et al. ; zamboni et al. )., […]

PMCID: 5424254
PMID: 28289083
DOI: 10.1128/JB.00827-16

[…] grown in either 100% [1-13c]glucose or 20% [u-13c]glucose (the remaining 80% of the glucose was unlabeled). mass distributions of 13c incorporation were used by the biochemical analysis software fiatflux () to estimate the fractional contributions to key metabolites, such as pyruvate, phosphoenolpyruvate, and serine, from the major glycolytic pathways and the tricarboxylic acid (tca) cycle., […]

PMCID: 5394689
PMID: 28417974
DOI: 10.1038/srep45303

[…] runs were performed for each sample: a blank injection of dmf to waste, a blank injection of dmf to the column, and three technical replicates of each vial. flux inference was performed using the fiatflux software., our raw input data consisted of rna and protein counts. protein counts can be fractional, because some peptide spectra cannot be uniquely mapped to a single protein, […]

PMCID: 5501154
PMID: 28695065
DOI: 10.7717/peerj.3451

[…] namely [m-57]+, [m-85]+, [m-159]+ and [f302]+ of tert-butyldimethylsilylated amino acids, were monitored. the gc-ms data were corrected for natural abundances of o, n, h, si and c as implemented in fiatflux (). paas were then validated and quantified. concentrations were calculated using a standard curve, built using pure standard if available. subsequently, the concentrations were corrected […]


To access a full list of publications, you will need to upgrade to our premium service.

FiatFlux institution(s)
Institute of Biotechnology, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

FiatFlux reviews

star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
star star star star star

Be the first to review FiatFlux