FILET specifications

Information


Unique identifier OMICS_29058
Name FILET
Alternative name Finding Introgressed Loci using Extra-Trees
Software type Application/Script
Interface Command line interface
Restrictions to use None
Operating system Unix/Linux
Programming languages C, Python, Shell (Bash)
License GNU General Public License version 3.0
Computer skills Advanced
Stability Stable
Maintained Yes

Download


download.png

Versioning


No version available

Maintainer


  • person_outline Daniel Schrider

Publication for Finding Introgressed Loci using Extra-Trees

FILET citation

library_books

Supervised machine learning reveals introgressed loci in the genomes of Drosophila simulans and D. sechellia

2018
PLoS Genet
PMCID: 5933812
PMID: 29684059
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1007341

[…] mbine adjacent windows showing evidence of introgression into contiguous introgressed elements: we obtained all stretches of consecutive windows with >90% probability of introgression as predicted by FILET (i.e. the probability of no-introgression class <10%), and retained as putatively introgressed regions those that contained at least one window with >95% probability of introgression. In order t […]

FILET institution(s)
Department of Genetics, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; Human Genetics Institute of New Jersey, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA; Lewis Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA; Biology Department, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
FILET funding source(s)
Supported by NIH award no. K99HG008696, by NIH award no. R01GM078204 and by R01GM121750.

FILET reviews

star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
star star star star star

Be the first to review FILET