glfMultiples statistics

info info

Citations per year

Number of citations per year for the bioinformatics software tool glfMultiples
info

Tool usage distribution map

This map represents all the scientific publications referring to glfMultiples per scientific context
info info

Associated diseases

info

Popular tool citations

chevron_left SNP detection chevron_right
Want to access the full stats & trends on this tool?

Protocols

glfMultiples specifications

Information


Unique identifier OMICS_00061
Name glfMultiples
Software type Application/Script, Package/Module
Interface Command line interface
Restrictions to use None
Input format GLF
Output data Variant calls.
Output format VCF
Operating system Unix/Linux
Computer skills Advanced
Stability Stable
Maintained Yes

Download


download.png

Versioning


No version available

glfMultiples citations

 (10)
library_books

Multiplex PCR Targeted Amplicon Sequencing (MTA Seq): Simple, Flexible, and Versatile SNP Genotyping by Highly Multiplexed PCR Amplicon Sequencing

2018
Front Plant Sci
PMCID: 5876661
PMID: 29628929
DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2018.00201

[…] he SAMtools “rmdup” command. Plural mapping data of the same accession were merged using the SAMtools “merge” command. For SNP calling, we used freebayes (v0.9.21-15-g8a06a0b) (Garrison and Marth, ), glfMultiples (v2010-06-16) (The 1000 Genomes Project Consortium, ), SAMtools (v0.1.19) (Li et al., ), HaplotypeCaller in GATK (v3.3-0) (McKenna et al., ), and UnifiedGenotyper in GATK (v3.3-0) (McKenn […]

library_books

Analysis of single nucleotide polymorphisms based on RNA sequencing data of diverse bio geographical accessions in barley

2016
Sci Rep
PMCID: 5018957
PMID: 27616653
DOI: 10.1038/srep33199

[…] Mapping RNA-seq reads into the genomic framework of Morex allowed identifying SNPs using the following programs: freebayes, glfMultiples, and samtools (). Although each program yielded a distinct number of SNPs, we extracted those that were commonly called by all programs, as these were considered the accurate SNPs (). Som […]

library_books

Characterization of Greater Middle Eastern genetic variation for enhanced disease gene discovery

2016
Nat Genet
PMCID: 5019950
PMID: 27428751
DOI: 10.1038/ng.3592

[…] de of these genomic regions, leaving 32,967,859 bases under consideration (~1% of the human genome) within 17,800 genes.Standard filters for variants that were called with posterior probability >99% (glfMultiples SNP quality > 20), were at least 5 bp away from an indel detected in the 1000G Pilot Project, were targeted in at least 95% individuals and had a total depth across samples between 6,823 […]

library_books

Exome Sequencing of Phenotypic Extremes Identifies CAV2 and TMC6 as Interacting Modifiers of Chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection in Cystic Fibrosis

2015
PLoS Genet
PMCID: 4457883
PMID: 26047157
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1005273

[…] type likelihoods for exome targeted regions and 50 flanking bases, accounting for per base alignment quality (BAQ) using samtools []. Variable sites and their allele frequencies were identified using glfMultiples, and a support vector machine (SVM) classifier was used flag probable false-positive variant sites. SNVs at HapMap polymorphic sites and Omni 2.5 array polymorphic sites in the 1000 Genom […]

call_split

Detection of phylogenetically informative polymorphisms in the entire euchromatic portion of human Y chromosome from a Sardinian sample

2015
BMC Res Notes
PMCID: 4423141
PMID: 25926048
DOI: 10.1186/s13104-015-1130-z
call_split See protocol

[…] file : Table S1 (sheet 4) shows the conversion key of the sample numbering between the two datasets.Sequence alignment was performed with bwa-0.5.9 [], and variant calling with a modified version of glfMultiples [] as described in [].A more strict mapping quality filtering (requiring 60 in the Phred scale, which means that both reads in a NGS read pair were aligned with no ambiguity) was applied […]

library_books

Comparing variant calling algorithms for target exon sequencing in a large sample

2015
BMC Bioinformatics
PMCID: 4359451
PMID: 25884587
DOI: 10.1186/s12859-015-0489-0

[…] n calling singletons. Nevertheless, G-IBC identified about 3% more singletons than G-PBC and these had significantly higher Ts/Tv, replicating the pattern observed in our analyses using glfSingle and glfMultiples. […]


Want to access the full list of citations?

glfMultiples reviews

star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
star star star star star

Be the first to review glfMultiples