0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Output data:
- A web interface to ImmuneDB is provided, allowing users to interactively explore data after analysis with the pipeline. Most data including raw sequences, metadata, mutation analysis, and clonal assignments can be easily downloaded in a variety of formats including FASTA, FASTQ, and CSV allowing further processing with external tools.
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- Source code URL:
- Command line interface, Web user interface
- Input data:
- ImmuneDB takes as input raw FASTA or FASTQ files with full or partial IGHV sequences, optionally pre-processed by pRESTO.
- Operating system:
- Database management system:
- Uri Hershberg <>
A free trial is available on the site.
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Rosenfeld et al., 2017) ImmuneDB: a system for the analysis and exploration of high-throughput adaptive immune receptor sequencing data. Bioinformatics. PMID: 27616708 DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btw593
School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Department of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Medicine, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
This work was supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number P01AI106697 and by NIH P30-CA016520.