0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Output data:
- The alignment of the reference genetic map with the genomic information, a list of all genes in the specified region, their location and description, the markers within this region, the genetic map for the specified region
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- Genomic region using the format Chr:start..stop, two markers flanking the QTL region or a list of markers spanning the QTL region
- Output format:
- Apache License version 2.0
- Source code URL:
- Richard Finkers <richard.finkers at wur.nl>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Chibon PY, 2012) Marker2sequence, mine your QTL regions for candidate genes. Bioinformatics. PMID: 22628524 DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/bts298
Wageningen UR Plant Breeding, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, Netherlands; Graduate School Experimental Plant Science, Wageningen, Netherlands; Centre for Biosystems Genomics, Wageningen, Netherlands; Crop Bioinformatics, INRES, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
This project was co-financed by the sixth framework EU project ‘High Quality Solanaceous crops for consumers, processors and producers by exploration of Biodiversity’, contract number: FOOD-CT-2006-016214, Wageningen UR Plant Breeding and the Centre for BioSystems Genomics (CBSG) which is part of the Netherlands Genomics Initiative/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research.