0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Input format:
- CSV, TXT
- Output format:
- NEXUS, PHYLIP, NeXML, TXT
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- Matrix Converter takes as input a table of phenomic characters and enables scientists to quickly and easily evaluate the underlying character data and translate them into a matrix of discrete, numerical character states.
- Output data:
- MatrixConverter can output discrete character matrices for phylogenetic or other evolutionary analyses, such as tests for phylogenetic signal, ancestral state reconstructions, or tests to relate phenotypic characters with diversification.
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- GNU General Public License version 2.0
- Gordon Burleigh <gburleigh at ufl.edu>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
(Liu et al., 2015) MatrixConverter: Facilitating construction of phenomic character matrices. Applications in Plant Sciences.
Department of Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA; State Key Laboratory of Software Engineering, Computer School, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, Republic of China
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation as part of the AVAToL: Next Generation Phenomics Project (DEB-1208256).