0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Input format:
- CSV, TXT
- Output format:
- NEXUS, PHYLIP, NeXML, TXT
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- Matrix Converter takes as input a table of phenomic characters and enables scientists to quickly and easily evaluate the underlying character data and translate them into a matrix of discrete, numerical character states.
- Output data:
- MatrixConverter can output discrete character matrices for phylogenetic or other evolutionary analyses, such as tests for phylogenetic signal, ancestral state reconstructions, or tests to relate phenotypic characters with diversification.
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- GNU General Public License version 2.0
(Liu et al., 2015) MatrixConverter: Facilitating construction of phenomic character matrices. Applications in Plant Sciences.
- Gordon Burleigh <gburleigh at ufl.edu>
Department of Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA; State Key Laboratory of Software Engineering, Computer School, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, Republic of China
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation as part of the AVAToL: Next Generation Phenomics Project (DEB-1208256).
Link to literature
Related Phenomics tools
Hosts a network-assisted hypothesis-generating server for C. elegans. WormNet…
Hosts a network-assisted hypothesis-generating server for C. elegans. WormNet includes a base gene network, which substantially improved predictions of RNAi phenotypes. The server generates various…
Facilitates systematic views of known experimental-genetic data across…
Facilitates systematic views of known experimental-genetic data across Plasmodium species. PhenoPlasm contains phenotypes for Plasmodium parasites. It provides a simple interface to link…
Links phenotype to omics data sets using well-established as well new…
Links phenotype to omics data sets using well-established as well new techniques. PhenoLink imputes missing values and preprocesses input data (i) to decrease inherent noise in the data and (ii) to…
Enables representation and sharing of empirical information about phenotypes…
Enables representation and sharing of empirical information about phenotypes important to neuropsychiatric research. Phenowiki tabulates empirical findings about heritabilities and measurement…