- Unique identifier:
- Command line interface, Graphical user interface
- Input data:
- The name of the project, the location where the output needs to be saved, MaxQuant’s peptides file and an experimental annotation file.
- Output data:
- A volcano plot in which proteins can be selected for further inspection with a detail plot and results table.
- Programming languages:
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Input format:
- txt (MaxQuant’s peptides file)
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Windows
- Computer skills:
- Documentation: https://github.com/statOmics/MSqRob/blob/master/README.md
- Ludger Goeminne <>
No open topic.
(Goeminne et al., 2017)
Experimental design and data-analysis in label-free quantitative LC/MS proteomics: A tutorial with MSqRob.
Department of Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics, Ghent University, Belgium; VIB-UGent Center for Medical Biotechnology, VIB, Belgium; Department of Biochemistry, Ghent University, Belgium; Bioinformatics Institute Ghent, Ghent University, Belgium
Supported by IAP research network “StUDyS” grant no. P7/06 of the Belgian government (Belgian Science Policy), the Multidisciplinary Research Partnership “Bioinformatics: from nucleotides to networks” of Ghent University, a Ph.D. grant from the Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship agency, Flanders (Agentschap Innoveren & Ondernemen – Vlaanderen) entitled ‘Differential proteomics at peptide, protein and module level’ (141573).
0 user reviews
0 user reviews
No review has been posted.