0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- Command line interface
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- GNU General Public License version 3.0, GNU General Public License version 2.0
- MASS, glmnet, ppls, Epi, GeneNet
- Source code URL:
- Documentation: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/parcor/parcor.pdf
- Nicole Kraemer <kraemer_r_packages at yahoo.de>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Krämer N et al., 2009) Regularized estimation of large-scale gene association networks using graphical Gaussian models. BMC Bioinformatics. PMID: 19930695 DOI: 10.1186/1471-2105-10-384
Machine Learning/Intelligent Data Analysis Group, Berlin Institute of Technology, Berlin, Germany; Seminar für Statistik, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland; Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland; Department of Statistics, University of Munich, Munich, Germany; Computational Molecular Medicine Research Group, Department of Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
This work was supported by the BMBF grant FKZ 01-IS07007A (ReMind), the FP7-ICT Programme of the European Community, under the PASCAL2 Network of Excellence, ICT-216886, by DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland) and by the LMU-innovativ Project BioMed-S: Analysis and Modelling of Complex Systems in Biology and Medicine.