0 user reviews
0 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
No review has been posted.
No open topic.
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Input format:
- Output format:
- GNU General Public License version 3.0
- Command line interface
- Input data:
- B-cell receptor sequences, parameters particular to the input sequence file
- Output data:
- The germline genes used to make the BCR, the amount of junctional exonuclease deletion for each gene, the size of junctional insertions (N-regions) between the trimmed germline genes, the joint probability of sequence and annotation
- Programming languages:
- Computer skills:
- ham, ig-sw
- Source code URL:
- Issue URL:
- Frederick A. Matsen <matsen at fredhutch.org>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Ralph DK and Matsen FA 4th, 2016) Consistency of VDJ Rearrangement and Substitution Parameters Enables Accurate B Cell Receptor Sequence Annotation. PLoS Comput Biol. PMID: 26751373 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004409
- (Ralph DK and Matsen FA 4th, 2016) Likelihood-Based Inference of B Cell Clonal Families. PLoS Comput Biol. PMID: 27749910 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1005086
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
This research was funded by National Institutes of Health grants R01 GM113246-01 & R01 AI103981, and in part by a 2013 emerging opportunity award from the University of Washington Center for AIDS Research (CFAR), an NIH funded program under award number P30AI027757 which is supported by the following NIH Institutes and Centers (NIAID, NCI, NIMH, NIDA, NICHD, NHLBI, NIA, NIGMS, NIDDK).