2 user reviews
2 user reviews
Already have an account? Sign in to review this tool.
I want to use PlantTFDB but unfortunately it is not working.Kindly tell me the solution.I need to use this DB urgently.
Kindly email me at: email@example.com
Developers are aware of the problem and currently manage it.
The Plant Transcription Factor Database (http://planttfdb.cbi.pku.edu.cn/) is not opening. Kindly guide me
The PlantTFDB is available today.
- Restrictions to use:
- Community driven:
- User data submission:
- Not allowed
- Database management system:
- Data access:
- File download, Web user interface
- Documentation: http://planttfdb.cbi.pku.edu.cn/help.php
- PlantRegMap Team <planttfdb at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn>
Already have an account? Sign in to set your contributions.
- (Jin J et al., 2017) PlantTFDB 4.0: toward a central hub for transcription factors and regulatory interactions in plants. Nucleic Acids Res. PMID: 27924042 DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkw982
State Key Laboratory of Protein and Plant Gene Research, College of Life Sciences, Center for Bioinformatics, Beijing, China; Peking-Tsinghua Center for Life Sciences, Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Peking University, Beijing, China
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China ; International Collaboration Program for Proteome Biological Big Data and Standard System [2014DFB30030]; State Key Laboratory of Protein and Plant Gene Research; China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Grant [2014M560017, 2015T80015]; Postdoctoral Fellowship at Peking Tsinghua Center for Life Sciences; National Program for Support of Top-notch Young Professionals.