- Unique identifier:
- Software type:
- Restrictions to use:
- Input format:
- PHYLIP, GDE, FASTA, CLUSTAL, GCG, NEXUS, MEGA, DNAMAN, rdp, pdb
- Output format:
- rdp, csv
- Computer skills:
- Recombination Detection Program
- Command line interface, Graphical user interface
- Input data:
- DNA sequence, alignment, ORF positions and names
- Output data:
- Results summary
- Operating system:
- Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Documentation: http://web.cbio.uct.ac.za/~darren/RDP4Manual.pdf
- Darren P Martin <>
No open topic.
(Martin et al., 2015)
RDP4: Detection and analysis of recombination patterns in virus genomes.
PMID: 27774277 DOI: 10.1093/ve/vev003
(Martin et al., 2010)
RDP3: a flexible and fast computer program for analyzing recombination.
PMID: 20798170 DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btq467
Department of Integrative Biomedical Sciences, Computational Biology Group, Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa; Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA; Department of Statistics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
This work was supported by the South African National Research Foundation; the University of Cape Town, the Polyomielitis Research Foundation, and the Carnergie Corporation; and by the United States National Institutes of Health (AI090970, U01GM110749, and AI100665).
0 user reviews
0 user reviews
No review has been posted.